Last Updated: May 25, 2022
Users are responsible for any third-party data they provide or share through the Services and confirm that they have the third-party’s consent to provide such data to us.
We may collect and combine information about you when you access or use the Services, including:
Contact Information: such as:
• address (street address, city, state, zip code)
Log and Usage Information: such as browser type you use, hardware model, operating system, IP address, unique device identifiers, access times, pages viewed, links clicked, and browsing behavior such as time spent, what site you came from, what site you visit when you leave us, and browsing behavior.
We use information we collect about you to provide, maintain, and improve our Services and other interactions we have with you. For example, we use the information collected to:
• Facilitate and improve our online experience;
• Process and deliver promotions;
• Respond to your comments and questions and provide customer service;
• Send notification or promotional message if you have indicated to us that you wish us to do so;
• Detect, investigate and prevent fraudulent transactions and other illegal activities and protect our rights and property and others;
• Comply with our legal and financial obligations;
We may share your Personal Information in the following situations:
• Change in Business. We may share data in connection with a corporate business transaction, such as a merger or acquisition of all or a portion of our business to another company, joint venture, corporate reorganization, insolvency or bankruptcy, financing or sale of company assets;
• To Comply with Law. We may share data to facilitate legal process from lawful requests by public authorities, including to meet national security or law enforcement demands as permitted by law.
• With Your Consent. We may share data with third parties when we have your consent.
We implement commercially reasonable security measures designed to protect your information. Despite our best efforts, however, no security measures are completely impenetrable.
We store the information we collect about you for as long as necessary for the purpose(s) for which we collected it or for other legitimate business purposes, including to meet our legal, regulatory, or other compliance obligations.
If you are a California resident and the processing of personal information about you is subject to the California Consumer Privacy Act (“CCPA”), you have certain rights with respect to that personal information. Under the CCPA, subject to certain exceptions, “personal information” is any information that identifies, relates to, describes, is reasonably capable of being associated with, or could reasonably be linked, directly or indirectly, with a particular California resident or household.
If you are a CA resident, you have a right to request that we provide you with the following information:
• The categories and specific pieces of personal information we have collected about you. We have disclosed the categories of information under “Information We Collect”, above.
• The categories of sources from which we collect personal information. We have disclosed the categories of sources under “Source of Information and Tracking Technologies”, above.
• The purposes for collecting, using, or selling personal information. We have disclosed these purposes under “How We Use Your Information” and “How We May Share Information” above.
• The categories of third parties with which we share personal information. We have disclosed the categories of third parties under “How We May Share Information” above.
• The categories of personal information disclosed about you for a business purpose. We have disclosed the categories of third parties under “How We May Share Information” above.
You also have a right to request that we delete your CCPA personal information under certain circumstances, subject to certain exceptions.
Finally, you have a right not to be discriminated against for exercising rights set out in the CCPA.
Please note we have the right to take reasonable steps to verify your identity and the authenticity of your request.
Individuals located in certain countries, including the European Economic Area (EEA) and the United Kingdom, have certain statutory rights under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) in relation to their personal data.
Subject to any exemptions provided by law, you may have the right to request:
• a copy of the Personal Data we hold about you;
• to correct the Personal Data we hold about you;
• to delete your Account or Personal Data;
• to object to processing of your Personal Data for certain purposes;
To access your personal data, send us an email at email@example.com.
We will generally process requests within one month. We may need to request specific information from you to help us confirm your identity and/or the jurisdiction in which you reside. If your request is complicated or if you have made a large number of requests, it may take us longer. We will let you know if we need longer than one month to respond.
Legal Bases For Processing Personal Data
We may process your Personal Data under applicable data protection law on the following legal grounds:
• Contractual Necessity: we may process your Personal Data to enter into or perform a contract with you.
• Consent: where you have provided consent to process your Personal Data. You may withdraw your consent at any time.
• Legitimate interest: we process your Personal Data to provide our Services to you such as to provide our online user experience, communicate with you, provide customer service, market, analyze and improve our business, and to protect our Services.
You can opt out of receiving our marketing emails and/or newsletters by contacting us as described under “Contact Us” below. We may still send you transactional messages, which include Services-related communications and responses to your questions.